Sunday 27 November 2011

Is This UK's Most Expensive Domain Name

I’m sure you must all read about the world’s most expensive domain sex.com. The domain got sold for a staggering $12 million. Ok well have you heard of UK current domain name record cruises.co.uk which was sold for £560,000 in 2008. Now my domain justmarket.co.uk is currently trying to beat the UK’s most expensive domain name record ever to be sold.

I’m offering this domain to anyone who is willing to pay over £560,000 which they can do so by visiting my website. You may think what’s so special about this domain and why should I buy this, then here are reason’s why you should:

1)      By the time I’m finished with this website and domain it will have one of the most daily traffic ever.

2)      It will hold a record because once it sells for the price above £560,000 media and other sites will automatically update their sites stating world record broken.

3)      The domain will be top ranked in all major search engines

4)      After the sale domain can be used for any purpose not just to advertise domain record holder.

5)      If for example people do not recognize your company they may still visit you site because it’s known to be the most expensive UK domain. As for this it may interest visitors to stay on your site and read more about your company.

As you would know the internet has become the most popular business throughout the world. From shopping to socializing the internet has it all. Investing in a domain name could make you millions and gain client interest towards you business.

Remember, once I sell the domain it’s yours to brand it or even sell. If you want to contact me personally or in regards to this domain name or website please visit my site at http://www.justmarket.co.uk.

Remember, once I sell the domain it’s yours to brand it or even sell. If you want to contact me personally or in regards to this domain name or website please visit my site at http://www.justmarket.co.uk. This article has been submitted bt umer malik from united kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment